- Varietal: 100 % Chardonnay
- Harvest: 2018
- Vineyards: Eastern Region and Uco Valley, Mendoza.
- Fermentation: Selected yeast. Max. Ferm. Temp : 14/16ºC during 21/30 days.
- Aging: 3 months in French and American oak.
- Alcohol: 13% vol.
- Acidity / pH: 5.96 / 3.30
- Colour: Bright yellow with greenish hues.
- Nose: Intense white flowers and tropical fruit (pineapple, peach and banana). Subtle mineral hints.
- Mouthfeel: Fresh tropical fruit with subtle crème brulée and toasted bread oak hints. Fresh, balanced acidity. Long and persistent finish.