TILIA MALBEC SYRAH
- Varietal: 50% Malbec, 50% Syrah
- Harvest: 2018
- Vineyards: Mendoza’s Eastern and Central Valley.
- Fermentation: Max. Ferm. Temp 27/29ºC for 12 days. 15 day maceration in stainless steel tanks. Aging: 6 months in French and American oak barrels.
- Alcohol: 13,5 % vol.
- Acidity / pH: 5.35 / 3.77
- Colour: Intense violet.
- Nose: Complex red and dark fruit with subtle spice and leather hints.
- Mouthfeel: Well-structured. Ripe fruit jam, leather and meat flavors. Finishes long and lingering, with soft, sweet tannins.